S.Sari, M. E. Cakir, S. Baydere, "Effect of Mobility on the Performance of IoT Networks", 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK'21). Ankara, Turkey, September 2021.
D. Goularas, M. Ozkaya, T. Serif, and S. Gören, “A General Framework for Teaching Software Engineering and Improving Collaboration Skills in Multidisciplinary Teams”, Journal of Aeronautics and Space Technologies, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 155-167, Jul. 2021.
Y. Bilgin, S. W. Tesfay, S. Ipek, H. F. Ugurdag, K. Durak. S. Gören, “PYNQ-Based Rapid FPGA Implementation of Quantum Key Distribution,” 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK’21). Ankara, Turkey, 15-17 September 2021.
Gemirter, C.B., Küçük, G., "Fine-Tuning Throughput and QoS on SMT Cores", 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK), Ankara, Türkiye, Sep. 2021.
Nezir, U., Luş, B., Küçük, G., "Improved Resource Scheduling for Lightweight SMT-COP", 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK), Ankara, Türkiye, Sep. 2021.
- D. Goularas, M. Ozkaya, T. Serif, and S. Goren, “A General Framework for Teaching Software Engineering and Improving Collaboration Skills in Multidisciplinary Teams”, Journal of Aeronautics and Space Technologies, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 155-167, Jul. 2021.
- C. Gemirter and D. Goularas , "A Turkish Question Answering System Based on Deep Learning Neural Networks", Journal of Intelligent Systems: Theory and Applications, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 65-75, Sep. 2021, doi:10.38016/jista.815823
- Güneş S.S., Yeşil Ç, Gurdal E.E., Korkmaz E.E., Yarım M., Aydın A., Sipahi H., "Primum non nocere: In silico prediction of adverse drug reactions of antidepressant drugs", Computational Toxicology, Volume 18, 2021, 100165, ISSN 2468-1113, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comtox.2021.100165.
- Perente OK, Serif T. Multienvironment performance comparison of robot‐assisted indoor location estimation system. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. 2020 Nov 13:e6073. DOI:10.1002/cpe.6073
- Çiçek, E., Gören, S. Smartphone power management based on ConvLSTM model. Neural Comput & Applic (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-020-05544-9
Tokatlı, N., Güney, İ.A., Sarı, S., Güney, M.Y., Nezir, U., Küçük, G., “Shapeshifter: A Morphable Microprocessor for Low Power”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 2021.
Güney, M.Y., Kuru, B., Sarı, S., Güney, İ.A., Küçük, G., “Dynamic Issue Queue Capping for Simultaneous Multithreaded Processors”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, vol. 29, pp. 831-844, 2021.
- Güney, İ.A., Poyraz, K., Küçük, G., Özcan, E., “Hyperheuristics for Explicit Resource Partitioning in Simultaneous Multithreaded Processors”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, vol. 28, pp. 821-835, 2020.
- Semerci, Y. C., & Goularas, D. (2020). Evaluation of Students’ Flow State in an E-learning Environment Through Activity and Performance Using Deep Learning Techniques. Journal of Educational Computing, Research, vol, 59, no 5. pp. 960-987 https://doi.org/10.1177/0735633120979836
- Er, F., & Goularas, D. (2020). Predicting the prognosis of MCI patients using longitudinal MRI data. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 1164-1173, https://doi.org/10.1109/TCBB.2020.3017872
- A. Yildiz, S. Gören, H. F. Ugurdag, B. Aktemur, and T. Akdogan, “Crucial Topics in Computer Architecture Education and a Survey of Textbooks and Papers,” IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, vol. 47, no. 3, pp404-419, 2020
- E. Çiçek, S. Gören Fully automated roadside parking spot detection in real time with deep learning. Concurrency Computat Pract Exper. 2020;e6006. https://doi.org/10.1002/cpe.6006
- Y.S. Gener, F. Aydin, S. Gören, HF Ugurdag. (2020) Semi- and Fully-Random Access LUTs for Smooth Functions. In: Metzler C., Gaillardon PE., De Micheli G., Silva-Cardenas C., Reis R. (eds) VLSI-SoC: New Technology Enabler. VLSI-SoC 2019. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, vol 586. Springer, Cham
- S.Sari, N.Canbaz, B.Kuru, S.Baydere “Effect of TCP Variants on the Performance of 802.11 Networks for IoT” The Fifth International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering, Diyarbakir, Turkey, September 2020.
S.Sari and M.Kalender “Sentiment analysis and opinion mining using deep learning for the reviews on Google Play” The Fifth International Conference on Smart City Applications, Safranbolu, Turkey, October 2020.
- Goularas, D., & Çınar, K. (2019, November). Optical Music Recognition of the Hamparsum Notation. In 2019 Ninth International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications (IPTA) (pp. 1-7), Istanbul, Turkey. IEEE.
- Kamis, S. & Goularas, D. (2019, August). Evaluation of deep learning techniques in sentiment analysis from Twitter data. In 2019 International Conference on Deep Learning and Machine Learning in Emerging Applications (Deep-ML) (pp. 12-17). Istanbul, Turkey. IEEE.
- Tatlılıoğlu, S., & Goularas, D. (2019 April ) A Data Analysis and Behavior Model for Study of Consumer Service in the Financial Sector. In 2019 3rd International Symposium on Innovative Approaches in Scientific Studies, 4(1), (pp.180-183), Ankara, Turkey.
- Tuğba Usta, Enes burak Dündar, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. ” A Cellular Automata Based Classification Algorithm”, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM 2019), 22-24 February 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, Pages:155-162.
- V.E. Levent, A.E. Guzel, M. Tosun, M. Buyukmihci, F. Aydin, S. Gören, C. Erbas, T. Akgün, H.F. Ugurdag. Tools and Techniques for Implementation of Real-time Video Processing Algorithms. J Sign Process Syst. 91(1), 93–113. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11265-018-1402-7. 2019.
- Ozkaya M. and Canbaz N. "Towards Understanding Industry’s Perspectives on the Software Quality Characteristics: A Survey", In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE), May 4-5, 2019, Crete, Greece.
- Ozkaya M. "Are the UML Modeling Tools Powerful Enough for Practitioners? A Literature Review". IET Software Journal, 2019; https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-sen.2018.5409
- Ozkaya M. "Teaching Design-by-Contract for the Modeling and Implementation of Software Systems", In Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Software Technologies (ICSOFT), July 26-28, 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
- Halil Can Kaşkavalcı, S. Gören, "A Deep Learning Based Distributed Smart Surveillance Architecture using Edge and Cloud Computing", The International Conference on Deep Learning and Machine Learning in Emerging Applications (Deep-ML), August 26-28, İstanbul, Turkey, 2019.
- Y. Serhan Gener, S. Gören, H. Fatih Ugurdag, "Lossless Look-Up Table Compression for Hardware Implementation of Transcendental Functions", 27th IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC'2019), October 6-9, Cusco, Peru, 2019.
- İ. Alper Koç, T. Serif, S. Gören, G. Ghinea, “Indoor Mapping and Positioning using Augmented Reality,” The 7th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud 2019), 26-28 August, İstanbul, Turkey, 2019.
- A. Yıldız, D. Iskender, G. Özlü, H.F. Ugurdag, T.B. Aktemur, S. Gören. Software UART: A Use Case for VSCPU Worst-Case Execution Time Analyzer. 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK’19). Samsun, Turkey, 10-15 September, 2019.
- Ozkaya M. and Akdur D. "Towards Analysing the Meta-Modeling Tools for the Needs of Practitioners", In Proceedings of the 13th National Software Engineering Symposium (UYMS 2019), September 23-25, 2019, İzmir, Turkey, CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- S.Sari, O.Demir, G.Küçük, "Poster: A Secure Cache Architecture for Fairness" The Fifthteenth International Summer School on Advanced Computer Architecture and Compilation for High-Performance and Embedded Systems(ACACES 2019), pp.167-170,Fiuggi, Italy, July 2019, ISBN 978-88-905806-7-3
- S.Sari, O.Demir, G.Küçük, "A Fair and Secure Dynamic Cache Partitioning" The Fourth International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering(UBMK 2019), Samsun, Turkey, September 2019.
- M.E.Savaş, İ.A.Güney, Nazlı Nakeeb Tokatlı, Berk Kışınbay, G.Küçük, "iMODE (interactive MOod Detection Engine) Processor", The Fourth International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering(UBMK 2019), Samsun, Turkey, September 2019.
- İ.A.Güney, G.Küçük, "A Fine-grain and Scalable Set-Based Cache Partitioning Through Thread Classification", Turkish J. of EECS, 2019.
- G.Kucuk, I.A.Guney, Nazlı Nakeeb Tokatlı, Berk Kışınbay, "A Low-Power Simple Migration-Decision Circuitry for Composite Cores", The First National Workshop on Processor Design, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2019.
- G.Yagan, I.San, K.Ebcioglu, A.Dogan and G.Kucuk, "A Scalable Cache-Coherent Memory Architecture for Reconfigurable Computing", The First National Workshop on Processor Design, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2019.
- I.San, K.Ebcioğlu, A.Doğan, G.Küçük and G.Yağan, "Application Specific Supercomputer Design Using SEHER HLS Compiler", The First National Workshop on Processor Design, Istanbul, Turkey, September 2019.
- D. F. Öncevarlık, K.D. Yıldız, S. Gören, "Deep Learning Based On-Street Parking Spot Detection for Smart Cities," 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK’19), 11-15 September, 2019.
- S. Gören, D.F. Öncevarlık, K.D. Yıldız, T.Z. Hakyemez, "On-Street Parking Spot Detection for Smart Cities," IEEE Smart City Conference (ISC2), Casablanca, Morocco, 14-17 October, 2019.
- A. Varıcı, G. Sağlam, S. İpek, A. Yıldız, S. Gören, A. Aysu, D. İskender, B. Aktemur, H.F. Ugurdag, "Fast and Efficient Implementation of Lightweight Crypto Algorithm PRESENT on FPGA through Processor Instruction Set Extension," IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS'19), Batumi, Georgia, 13-16 September, 2019.
- A. Varıcı, G. Sağlam, S. İpek, A. Yıldız, S. Gören, A. Aysu, D. İskender, B. Aktemur, H.F. Ugurdag, "Fast and Efficient Implementation of Lightweight Crypto Algorithm PRESENT on FPGA through Processor Instruction Set Extension (in Turkish)," The First National Workshop on Processor Design, September 19, 2019.
- A. Yıldız, T. E. Yücedağ, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, "VSCPU ile Eğitsel Açıdan İşlemci Komut Kümesinin Öneminin Ele Alınması," The First National Workshop on Processor Design, Istanbul, 19 September 2019.
- Ozkaya M. "Implementing Contract-based Software Architectures in Java: The Structural, Behavioural, and Interaction Design Decisions". In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development- Volume 1, 2018, pages 346-355. DOI: 10.5220/0006568203460355.
- M. Gürol, S. Gören, K.D. Yıldız, G. Başol, and Y. Turk. Predicting Fuel Consumption via OpenXC and Machine Learning. 4th International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control Technology (I4CT'2018). Thailand, Krabi, 20-22 March, 2018.
- S. Helvaci, A. Senova, G. Kar, S. Gören. Improving Driver Behavior Using Gamification. The International Conference on Mobile Web and Intelligent Information Systems (MOBIWIS'2018). Barcelona, Spain, 6-8 August, 2018.
- B. Kurt, S. Gören. Development of a Mobile News Reader Application Compatible with In-Vehicle Infotainment. The International Conference on Mobile Web and Intelligent Information Systems (MOBIWIS'2018). Barcelona, Spain, 6-8 August, 2018.
- B.S.Ovant, I.A.Güney, M.E.Savas, G.Kucuk, "Last level cache partitioning via multiverse thread classification", Turkish J. of EECS, Vol.26, pp.220-233, 2018.
- H.Gungorer, G.Kucuk, "Dynamic Capping of Physical Register Files in Simultaneous Multi-Threading Processors for Performance", In the Proceeding of the 32nd International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences, pp.41-48, Poznan, Poland, September 2018.
- Ozkaya, M. Analysing UML-based Software Modelling Languages. Journal Of Aeronautics And Space Technologies, 11(2), 119-134. 2018. Retrieved from http://www.rast.org.tr/JAST/index.php/JAST/article/view/326
- Ozkaya M. and Erata F. "Analysing UML Modeling Tools for Practical Use", In Proceedings of the 12th National Software Engineering Symposium (UYMS 2018), September 10-12, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 2201, pp. 1-12 . http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2201/UYMS_YMO_2018_paper_2.pdf
- G. İnal, G.Küçük, "Application of Machine Learning Techniques on Prediction of Future Processor Performance", In the Proceeding of the 6th International Symposium on Computing and Networkwing (CANDAR'18), 3rd International Workshop on GPU Computing and AI, Hida Takayama, Japan, November 2018.
- Orhun Uzun, Tuğba Usta, Enes burak Dündar, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. "A solution to the classification problem with cellular automata", Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume: 116, Pages: 114-120, published: December 2018.
- M.Y. Gök, S. Gören, C. Unsalan, M. S. Sagiroglu. "Highly accurate and sensitive short read aligner." Turkish Journal of Electrical and Computer Sciences. (In Press 2018)
- Ozkaya M. "Towards Understanding Practitioners’ Knowledge and Experiences on the Software Architecture Viewpoints: A Survey", In Proceedings of the 7th National Software Architecture Conference (UYMK 2018), November 29-30, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2018
- S. Bayraktar, S. Gören. vRLT: Cloud Based Highly Scalable Connected Vehicle Risk Detection and Life Time Estimation System. Proceedings of the 7th National Software Architecture Conference (UYMK 2018), November 29-30, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2018
- Ozkaya M."Towards Understanding Practitioners’ Knowledge and Experiences on the Software Architecture Viewpoints: A Survey", In Proceedings of the 7th National Software Architecture Conference (UYMK 2018), November 29-30, 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 2291, pp 44-59. 2018. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2291/paper2_1.pdf
- Murat Kalender, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. “THINKER-Entity Linking System for Turkish Language”, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Volume: 30, Issue: 2, Pages: 367-380, Published: FEB 1 2018.
- Murat Kalender, M. Tolga Eren, Zonghuan Wu, Ozgun Cirakman, Sezer Kutluk, Gunay Gultekin, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. “Videolization: knowledge graph based automated video generation from web content”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Volume: 77, Issue: 1, Pages: 567-595, Published: JAN 2018.
- Enes Burak Dündar, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. “Data Clustering with Stochastic Cellular Automata”, Intelligent Data Analysis, Volume: 22, Issue: 4, Pages: 735-750, Published: June 2018.
- Y. Turk, B. Ozcan, S. Gören. Precise Vehicle Positioning for Indoor Navigation via OpenXC. International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems (VEHITS'2018), Funchal, Portugal, 16-18 March, 2018.
- Ozkaya M. and Kose M. A. “SAUML - UML-based, Contractual Software Architectures and their Formal Analysis using SPIN”. Journal of Computer Languages, Systems and Structures, 2018; 54:71-94. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cl.2018.04.005
- Ozkaya M. "The Analysis of Architectural Languages for the Needs of Practitioners". Software: Practice and Experience Journal, 2018;48:985–1018. https://doi.org/10.1002/spe.2561
- Ozkaya, M. "Do the informal & formal software modeling notations satisfy practitioners for software architecture modeling? ", In Information and Software Technology, 95C, 2018, pp. 15-33, ISSN 0950-5849, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.infsof.2017.10.008.
- Ozkaya M. "Architectural Languages' Connector Support for Modeling Various Component Interactions: A Review", In the Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools, and Techniques, Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, , pp 474-489. Vol 303, 2018. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-900-3-474
- K.C.Serdaroglu, S.Baydere On the Data Freshness for IoT Traffic Modelling for Real Time Emergency Observation Systems, IEEE FRUCT 2018, 13-16 Nov. 2018, Bologna, Italy
- K.C.Serdaroglu, S.Baydere, Data Freshness Model for P/S based Sensor Monitoring System, IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU’20185), İzmir, May, 2018
- Ozkaya M. "Architecture Descriptions of Software Systems: Complex Connectors vs Realisability". In Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development - Volume 1: MODELSWARD, 2017, ISBN 978-989-758-210-3, pages 382-391. DOI: 10.5220/0006139503820391
- A.Kakacak, A.E.Guzel, O.Cihangir, S.Gören, H.F.Ugurdag. Fast Multiplier Generator for FPGAs with LUT based Partial Product Generation and Column/Row Compression. Integration, the VLSI Journal, 57, pp. 147-157, Elsevier, 2017.
- H.F. Ugurdag, F. de Dinechin, Y.S. Gener, S. Gören, Didier L.-S. Hardware division by small integer constants. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 66(12), pp. 2097-2110, 2017.
- A. Yildiz, CC Gursoy, S. Gören. Fault Emulation on Heterogeneous Architectures. International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK'2017), Antalya, 2017.
- Y. Turk, S. Gören. Gamified Self-Paced E-Learning Platform for Computer Science Courses.9th International Conference ICT Innovations (ICT'2017), Skopje, Macedonia, 2017.
- F.Er, D. Goularas, B.Ormeci, "A novel Convolutional Neural Network Model Based on Voxel-based Morphometry of Imaging Data in Predicting the Prognosis of Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment." Journal of Neurological Sciences (Turkish) 34.1.
- F.Er, P.Iscen, S.Sahin, N.Çinar, S.Karsidag, D. Goularas (2017). "Distinguishing age-related cognitive decline from dementias: A study based on machine learning algorithms." Journal of Clinical Neuroscience.
- Murat Kalender, Emin Erkan Korkmaz. “Turkish Entity Discovery with Word Embeddings”, Turk J Elec Eng & Comp Sci, 25, (2017), 2388-2398.
- Ozkaya, M. "Visual Specification and Analysis of Contract-Based Software Architectures", In the Journal of Computer Science and Technology, 32.5 (2017): 1025-1043. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11390-017-1779-y
- Ozkaya M. and Korkmaz Ö. "Object-Oriented Analysis and Design of a Student Tracking Information System for Vocational Schools in Turkey". AURUM- Journal of Engineering Systems and Architecture, 2017; Volume 1, No 1, pp 39-66
- Serdaroğlu K.Ç., Kadıoğlu T., Baydere S., Studies Comp.Intelligence, Vol. 715, Ronald R. Yager and Jordán Pascual Espada (Eds): New Advances in The Internet of Things, Springer 978-3-319-58189-7 (2017)
- Ozkaya M. "What is software architecture to practitioners: A survey," 2016 4th International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development (MODELSWARD), Rome, 2016, pp. 677-686. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7954420&isnumber...
- F. Canbay, V.E. Levent, G. Serbes, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, N. Aydin. A Code Generator for Implementing Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform on Reconfigurable Architectures for Mobile Applications. Healthcare Technology Letters (IET), 3(3), 184-88, 2016.
- CC Gursoy, A Yildiz, S Gören. On optimization of multi-cycle tests for test quality and application time. 14th IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS'2016), Yerevan, Armenia, 2016.
- M. Buyukmihci, V.E. Levent, A.E. Guzel, O. Ates, M. Tosun, T. Akgun., C. Erbas, S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag. Output Domain Downscaler. International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS'2016), Krakow, Poland, 2016.
- H.F. Ugurdag, A. Bayram, V.E. Levent, S. Gören, Fast Combinational Circuits for Division by Small Integer Constants. 23rd IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, 2016.
- F. Canbay, V.E. Levent, G. Serbes, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, N. Aydın. A Multi-channel Real Time Implementation of Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform in Field Programmable Gate Arrays. 14th Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing (MEDICON'2016),vol. 57, pp 114-118, Cyprus, 2016.
- K.Eksen, T.Serif, G.Ghinea, T.Grønli, “inLoc: Location-aware Emergency Evacuation Assistant”, 16th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (IEEE CIT 2016), Nadi, Fiji, 7-10 December 2016.
- C.Sürmeli, T.Serif, “Duco – Hybrid Indoor Navigation”, 13th International Conference on Mobile Web and Intelligent Information Systems, MobiWIS 2016, Vienna, Austria, August 22-24, 2016
- F.Labombarda, S.Castelnuovo, D. Goularas, C.Sirtori, "Status and potential clinical value of a transthoracic evaluation of the coronary arteries", Cardiovascular Ultrasound, January 2016.
- F.Er, D.Goularas, B.Ormeci, "A voxel based morphometric approach to the progression of atrophy in Alzheimer's disease", ESMRMB 2016, Vienna, Austria, September 2016.
- İ.A.Güney, B.S.Ovant, S.Baydere, “Impact of RDMA Communication on the Performance of Distributed BFS Algorithm”, IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation, HPCS 2016, Austria, 2016.
- G.Uslu, S.Baydere, “On the Activity Detection with Incomplete Acceleration Data using Iterative KNN Classifier”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC’2016, Budapest, 2016.
- M.B.Mutluoglu, S.Baydere, “Modeling Reliable Broadcast of Data Buffer over Wireless Networks”, Journal of Information Science and Engineering, Vol.32 No.3, pg.799-810, May 2016
- C.K.Serdaroglu, S.Baydere, “WiSEGATE: Wireless Sensor Network Gateway Framework for Internet of Things”, Wireless Networks, Vol. 22(5), 1475-1491, June 2016
- S. Gören, C.C. Gürsoy, A. Yıldız. Speeding Up Logic Locking via Fault Emulation and Dynamic Multiple Fault Injection. Journal of Electronic Testing, 31(5), 525-36, Springer, 2015.
- Y. S. Gener, A. Yildiz, S. Gören. Low-Cost and Low-Power Video Filtering with Parallel Many Cores, International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO'15), Bursa, 2015.
- F. Canbay, V.E. Levent, G. Serbes, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, N. Aydın. An area efficient real time implementation of dual tree complex wavelet transform in field programmable gate arrays. 15th IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering (BIBE'2015), Belgrade, Serbia, 2015.
- F. Canbay, V.E. Levent, G. Serbes, N. Aydın, S. Gören. Field Programmable Gate Arrays Implementation of Dual Tree Complex Wavelet Transform. 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC'2015), Milan, Italy, 2015.
- O.K.Perente, K.Çelikel, T.Serif, “Bina İçi Yer Belirlemede Sinyal Çıkış Güçlerinin Etkisinin Karşılaştırılması”, 20.Türkiye’de İnternet Konferansı, inet-tr’15, İstanbul Üniversitesi, Beyazıt, İstanbul 1-3 Aralık 2015.
- Ozkaya M. "Formal Verification of Contractual Software Architectures using SPIN" In MJCS, 2015, Volume 28, No 4, pp 318-337
- O.Can, G.Küçük, Ş.Baydere, A.O.Sarpkaya, O.Gürsoy, “An Experimental VoD Server for IPTV”, IEEE Signal Processing and Communication Applications (SIU), Malatya, Turkey, May 2015.
- K.Ç.Serdaroğlu, G.Uslu, Ş.Baydere, “Medical Drug Adherence Monitoring with Real time Activity Recognition: An Experimental Study”, IEEE International Workshop on e-Health, Pervasive Wireless Applications and Services (eHPWAS 2015) in conjuction with IEEE Wimob, UAE, Oct.19, 2015.
- G.Uslu, Ş.Baydere, “RAM: Real Time Activity Monitoring with Feature Extractive Training”, Expert Systems with Applications, Elsevier, Vol.42 Issue 21 8052-8063, 2015.
- O.Türkeş, Ş.Baydere, “PrSERVE: Priority-Based Voice Segmentation and Transmission in Quality Driven Audio Sensor Networks”, Ad hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks, Old City pub., Vol.29.1-4, pg.3 11-331, 2015.
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas C. 2014. "Design-by-contract for reusable components and realizable architectures". In Proceedings of the 17th international ACM Sigsoft symposium on Component-based software engineering (CBSE '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 129-138. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2602458.2602463
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas C. "Architectural Specification and Analysis with XCD - The Aegis Combat System Case Study". 2014 2nd International Conference on Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development (MODELSWARD), Lisbon, 2014, pp. 368-375. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22689-7_8
- B. Yuce, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören., G. Dundar. Fast and Efficient Circuit Topologies for Finding the Maximum of n k-bit Numbers. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 63(8), 1868-81, 2014.
- Y. Türk, O. Demir, S. Gören. Real Time Wireless Packet Monitoring with Raspberry Pi Sniffer. International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS'2014), Krakow, Poland, 2014.
- A. Johnson, S. Saha, R.S. Chakraborty, D. Mukhopadhyay, S. Gören. Fault Attack on AES via Hardware Trojan Insertion by Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration of FPGA over Ethernet. 9thWorkshop on Embedded Systems Security (WESS 2014 (A Workshop of the Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK 2014)), New Delhi, India, October 17, 2014.
- Y. Türk, O. Demir, S. Gören. Dusuk Maliyetli 802.11 Kablosuz Ag Dinleyici. Elektrik- Elektronik, Bilgisayar ve Biyomedikal Mühendisligi Sempozyumu (ELECO’2014), Bursa, 2014.
- K.Ç.Serdaroğlu, Ş.Baydere, “On the Performance of Asynchronous TCP Connections to Wireless Sensor Networks over WiFi”, IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, WCNC’2014, April 2014.
- A.K.Demir, O.Türkeş, Ş.Baydere, “Differentiating Emergency Voice Traffic in Indoor Wireless Activity Monitoring Network”, 10th IEEE Int. Conf on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, Wimob’2014, Cyprus, 2014.
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas C. "Towards a Design-by-contract based Approach for Realizable Connector-centric Software Architectures". In Proceedings of the 8th International Joint Conference on Software Technologies - Volume 1: ICSOFT-PT, (ICSOFT 2013), 2013, ISBN 978-989-8565-68-6, pages 555-562. DOI: 10.5220/0004592305550562. (Candidate for the Best Paper Award)
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas C, "Are We There Yet? Analyzing Architecture Description Languages for Formal Analysis, Usability, and Realizability", 2013, 39th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications, Santander, 2013, pp. 177-184. doi: 10.1109/SEAA.2013.34
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas, C. "Towards Design-by-Contract based software architecture design" 2013 IEEE 12th International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools and Techniques (SoMeT), Budapest, 2013, pp. 157-164. doi: 10.1109/SoMeT.2013.6645654
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas C. "XCD - A Design-by-Contract Architecture Description Language". Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice. CSREA Press, 2013. 124-131
- S. Gören, O. Ozkurt, A. Yildiz, H.F. Ugurdag, R.S. Chakraborty, D. Mukhopadhyay. Partial Bitstream Protection for Low-Cost FPGAs with Physical Unclonable Function, Obfuscation, and Dynamic Partial Self Reconfiguration. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 39(2), 386-97, Elsevier, 2013.
- M.Y. Gök, M.S. Sagiroglu, C. Unsalan, S. Gören. Programmable Hardware based Short ReadAligner Using Phred Quality Scores. ASE/IEEE International Conference on BioMedical Computing, Washington DC, USA, 2013.
- H.F. Ugurdag, F. Temizkan, S. Gören. Generating Fast Logic Circuits for m-select n-port RoundRobin Arbitration. 21st IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI-SoC), October 2013, İstanbul, Turkey.
- M.Y. Gök, M.S. Sagiroglu, C. Unsalan, S. Gören. Reconfigurable Hardware-based Genome Aligner Using Quality Scores. IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU'2013), North Cyprus, April, 2013.
- B. Yuce, H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, G. Dundar. A Fast Circuit Topology for Finding the Maximum of n k-bit Numbers. 21st IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH'13), Austin, TX, 2013.
- S. Gören, Y. Turk, O. Ozkurt, A. Yildiz, H.F. Ugurdag. Achieving Modular Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration with Difference-Based Flow. 21st ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on FieldProgrammable Gate Arrays (FPGA'2013), Monterey, CA, 2013.
- F. Canbay, G. Serbes, S. Gören, N. Aydın. Çift-ağaç Karmaşık Dalgacık Dönüşümü’nün Gerçek Zamanlı Gerçekleştirimi. Otomatik Kontrol Ulusal Toplantısı (TOK’2013), Malatya, 2013.
- Ozkaya M. and Kloukinas, C. "Realizable, connector-driven software architectures for practising engineers". In: International Conference on Software Technologies. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013. p. 273-289. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-44920-2_17
- Kloukinas, C. and Ozkaya M. "Xcd – Modular, Realizable Software Architectures". In Păsăreanu, C. and Salaün, G., editors, Formal Aspects of Component Software, volume 7684 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2013, page 152–169. Springer Berlin Heidelberg.DOI =https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-35861-6_10
- A.K.Demir, K.Irgan, Ş.Baydere, E.Demiray, “Transmitting Objects in Images with Service Differentiation based Source Coding in Wireless Sensor Network”, IEEE/ACM IWCMC, Italy, 2013.
- G.Uslu, Ş.Baydere, “SVMD: Support Vector Machines Based Human Activity Detection”, 21st IEEE SIU 2013, North Cyprus, 2013.
- K.Irgan, C.Ünsalan, Ş.Baydere, “Low-cost Prioritization of Image Blocks in Wireless Sensor Networks for Border Surveillance”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier, published online first, July 2013, doi: 10.1016/j.jnca.2013.06.005.
- A.K.Demir, E.Demiray, Ş.Baydere, “QoSMOS: Cross-Layer Quality of Service Architecture for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wireless Networks Journal, Springer, published online first, August 2013, doi: 10.1007/s11276-013-0628-3.
- G.Uslu, H.Dursunoğlu, Ö.Altun, Ş.Baydere, “Human Activity Monitoring with Wearable Sensors and Hybrid Classifiers”, International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management, Vol. 5, pg. 345-353, 2013.
- G.Uslu, K.Ç.Serdaroğlu, Ş.Baydere, “DS+: Reliable Distributed Snapshot Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, Vol. 2013, Article ID 970597. doi:10.1155/2013/970597.
- S. Gören, O. Ozkurt, Y. Turk, A. Yildiz, H.F. Ugurdag. Enabling Difference-Based Dynamic Partial Self Reconfiguration for Large Differences. IEEE International Design and Test Symposium, Doha, Qatar, 2012.
- H.F. Ugurdag, Basaran A., Akdogan T., Guney V.U., S. Gören. FPGA based Particle Identification in High Energy Physics Experiments. IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP'2012), Delft, Netherlands, 2012.
- Basaran, H.F. Ugurdag, T. Akdogan, V.U. Guney, S. Gören, "Ultra-Fast Curve Fitting for Pulses on FPGA," IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU'2012), Mugla, Turkey, April 2012.
- B.Altıntaş, T.Serif, “Indoor location detection with a RSS-based short term memory technique (KNN-STM)”, Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), 2012 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Wireless Networking, pp.794-798, 19-23 March 2012.
- G.Akti, D. Goularas, “Frequency Component Extraction from Color Images for Specific Sound Transformation and Analysis”, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications (IPTA 2012), Istanbul, 2012.
- Can Yalkın, Emin Erkan Korkmaz, “A Neural Network Based Selection Method for Genetic Algorithms”, Neural Network World – International Journal on Neural and Mass-Parallel Computing and Information Systems, Volume 22, Issue 6, pp. 495-510, 2012.
- Ozkaya M. "Highly analysable, reusable, and realisable architectural designs with XCD". In Computer Applications for Software Engineering, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2012. p. 72-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-35267-6_10
- O.Türkeş, Ş.Baydere, “Towards Inherent Error Resilient Voice Encoding Schemes in Audio Sensor Networks”, Int. Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Eval. & Characterizations, ACM Sigmobile, In conj. with MOBICOM 2012.
- K.Ç.Serdaroğlu, Ş.Baydere, “Seamless Interconnection of WSN and Internet”, IEEE 20th Int. Conf. on Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM 2012).
- P.Sarısaray, K.Irgan, Ş Baydere, “Broadband Communications, Networks, and Systems”, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, Volume 66, Part 2, pp. 226-241, 2012.
- O.Türkeş, Ş.Baydere, “Voice Quality Improvement with Error Concealment in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks”, WWIC’2012, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2012.
- S. Gören, H. F. Ugurdag, O. Palaz. Defect-Aware Nanocrossbar Logic Mapping through Matrix Canonization using Two-Dimensional Radix Sort. ACM Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, 7(3), article 12, 2011.
- S. Gören, A. Yildiz, O. Ozkurt, H.F. Ugurdag. FPGA Bitstream Protection with PUFs, Obfuscation and Multi-boot. International Workshop on Reconfigurable Communication-centric Systems-onChip (ReCoSoC'2011). 2011.
- B.Altıntaş, T.Serif, “Improving RSS-Based Indoor Positioning Algorithm via K-Means Clustering”, The 17th European Wireless Conference, EW 2011, Vienna, Austria, 2011.
- B.Altıntaş, T.Serif, “Location-aware Patient Record Access: Patient Identification Using Fingerprinting Technique”, International Workshop on Interdisciplinary Research on e-Health Services and Systems (IREHSS), The 12th IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networking, 2011.
- G.Uslu, Ö.Altun, Ş.Baydere, “A Bayesian Approach to Human Indoor Monitoring”, Proc. of IEEE Int. Conference on Hybrid Intelligence Systems, HIS 2011, Malaysia, 2011.
- O.Türkeş, Ş.Baydere, “Voice Quality Analysis in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks: An Experimental Study”, Proc. of IEEE Int. Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing. ISSNIP, Melbourne, 2011
- P.Sarısaray, K.Irgan, Ş Baydere, E.Harmancı, “IQAR: Image Quality Aware Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proc. of IEEE IWCMC, July 2011
- P.Sarısaray, Ş.Baydere, E.Harmancı, “Robust Image Transmission over Wireless Sensor Networks”, MONET: Mobile Networks and Applications, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/s11036-010-0282-2
- P.Sarısaray, Ş.Baydere, E.Harmancı, “Perceptual based Image Communication Service Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Wireless Comm. And Mobile Computing, Wiley.
- H.Işılak, Ş.Baydere, “Smart Home Applications for Disabled People using Wireless Sensor Networks”, BBM Dergisi, Sayı:4, 2011.
- P.Sarısaray, Ş.Baydere, E.Harmancı, “Robust Image Transmission over Wireless Sensor Networks”, Mobile Networks and Applications, Volume 16, Number 2, 149-170, Jan. 2011
- M.Mutluoğlu, Ş.Baydere, “Network Capacity Analysis for Code Propagation in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Int. Journal of Ad hoc and Ubiqious.Computing, InderScience, Vol..7 Issue 4, pg: 221-234, 2011.
- P.Sarısaray, V.Ç.Güngör, Ş. Baydere, E. Harmancı, “Quality Aware Image Transmission over Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks”, Ad Hoc Networks, 9 (7), p.1287, Elsevier, Sep 2011
- H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, F. Canbay. Gravitational Pose Estimation. Computers and Electrical Engineering, Elsevier. 36(6), 1165-1180, Elsevier, 2010.
- S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag, and O. Palaz, Defect-Tolerant Logic Mapping for Nanocrossbars Based on Two-Dimensional Sort, IEEE International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences. 2010.
- S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag, A. Yildiz, O. Ozkurt. FPGA Design Security with Time Division Multiplexed PUFs. IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS'2010). 2010.
- S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag, O. Palaz. Defect-Aware Nanocrossbar Logic Mapping using Bipartite Subgraph Isomorphism & Canonization. IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS’10). 2010.
- S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag, O. Ozkurt, A. Yildiz. PUF, DPSR ve Bulandırma Yoluyla Sayısal Yongaların Güvenilir Yapılması. EMO 3. Ağ ve Bilgi Güvenliği Ulusal Sempozyumu. 2010.
- C.Berge, D. Goularas, "A new reconstruction of Sts 14 Pelvis Australopithecus africanus from computed tomography and three-dimensional modeling techniques", Journal of Human Evolution, Vol. 58, pp. 262-272, 2010.
- ASME-2010, Onbasioglu E.,Atalay B., Goularas D. et al. Visualisation of burring operation in virtual surgery simulation, 10th ASME Biennial Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis, pp 805-812, ASME 10th Bienial Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis (ESDA), 2010, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Emin Erkan Korkmaz, “Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithms for Grouping Problems”, Applied Intelligence, Volume 33, Issue 2, Page 179, 2010
- K.Irgan, C.Ünsalan, Ş.Baydere, “Priority Encoding of Image Data in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks for Border Surveillance”, ISCIS’2010, Lecture Notes in EE, London, 2010.
- P.Sarısaray, K.Irgan, Ş.Baydere, “Image Quality Estimation in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks: An Experimental Study”, ICST Broadnets ’10, Lecture Notes in ICST, Greece, 2010.
- S. Gören. Optimization of Embedded Controllers Based on Redundant Transition Removal and Fault Simulation Using K-wise Tests. Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, 18(4), 647-63. 2009.
- H.F. Ugurdag, E. Argali, O.E. Eker, A. Basaran, S. Gören, H. Ozcan. Smart Question (sQ): Tool for Generating Multiple-Choice Test Questions. WSEAS International Conference on Education and Educational Technology (EDU'09). 2009.
- F. Ileri, S. Gören, H.F. Ugurdag, Virtual Smart Board. WSEAS International Conference on Education and Educational Technology (EDU'09). 2009.
- Serif T. and Ghinea G., "Enhancing the Multimedia Tour Guide Experience: Transmission Tailoring Based on Content, Location and Device Type", Wireless Multimedia: Quality of Service and Solutions, N. Cranley and L. Murphy (ed.), Idea Group Inc., 2009.
- M.Allen, Ş.Baydere, G.Küçük, E.Gaura, “Evaluation of Localization Algorithms”, Localization Algorithms and Strategies for Wireless Sensor Networks, IGI-Publishing, May 2009.
- B.Koşucu, K.Irgan, G.Küçük, Ş.Baydere, “FireSenseTB: A Wireless Sensor Networks TestBed for Forest Fire Detection”, Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing, pp.1173-1177, Leipzig, Germany, June 2009.
- S. Gören, A. Karahoca, F. Y. Onat, M.Z. Gören. Prediction of cyclosporine A blood levels: an application of the adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system (ANFIS) in assisting drug therapy. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 64(8), 807-814. 2008.
- H.F. Ugurdag, S. Gören, F. Canbay. Correspondenceless Pose Estimation from a Single 2D Image using Classical Mechanics. IEEE International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences. 2008.
- S. Gören. A Meta-heuristic for Shared BDD Minimization. IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SOC). 2008.
- Serif, T., Ghinea, G., Stergioulas, L., Chen, S.Y., Tiropanis, T., Tsekeridou, S.,"Satellite-based Delivery of Content to Geographically Isolated Communities: A Service Based Approach", Journal of Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Springer-ACM, 2008.
- Ender Ozcan, Burak Bilgin, Emin Erkan Korkmaz, “A Comprehensive Analysis of Hyper-heuristics.” Intelligent Data Analysis. March 2008, Vol.12, Number 1, Page(s): 3-23.
- G. Küçük, B. Koşucu, A. Yavaş, Ş. Baydere, “FireSense: Forest Fire Prediction and Detection System using Wireless Sensor Networks”, the 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS’08) , Santorini Island, Greece, June 2008.
- C. Basaran, Ş. Baydere, G. Küçük, “RH+: A Hybrid Localization Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol.E91-B, No.6, pp.1852-1861, June 2008.
- S. Gören, F. J. Ferguson. On state reduction of incompletely specified finite state machines. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 33(1), 58-69. 2007.
- S. Gören. Optimization of Interacting Controllers Using K-wise Tests, International Design and Test Workshop (IDT), 169-174. 2007.
- M. Z. Gören, S. Gören, A. Karahoca, F.Y. Onat. Terapötik İlaç Düzeyi İzlemi Verilerine Veri Madenciliği Tekniklerinin Uygulanması İle Siklosporin A Kan Düzeylerinin Önceden Tahmini. Türk Farmakoloji Derneği 19. Ulusal Farmakoloji Kongresi. 341-342. 2007.
- Gulliver, S. R., Ghinea, G., Serif, T., Patel, M., "A Context-Aware Tour Guide: User Implications", Journal of Mobile Information Systems, 2007.
- Ghinea, G., Spyridonis, F., Serif, T., Frank, A. O., "3D Pain Drawings - Mobile Data Collection using a PDA", IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, 2007.
- Serif, T., Ghinea, G., "Mobile Information Access in the Real World: A Story of Three Wireless Devices", Computers in Human Behavior, Elsevier, 2007.
- Serif, T., Ghinea, G., Fongen, A., "Integrating Perceptual, Device and Location Characteristics for Wireless Multimedia Transmission", Proc. of the 2nd International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing, 2007 (ISWPC '07), DOI: 10.1109/ISWPC. 2007.342657, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 5-7 February 2007.
- Tiropanis, T., Tsekeridou, S., Serif, T., Stergioulas, L.K., Ghinea G., "Empowering Geographically Isolated Communities with Instant Access to Learning and Training Through Satellite", EDEN 2007: Emerging digital territories Developing continuities New divides, Naples, Italy, 13-16 June 2007.
- Serif, T., Stergioulas, L.K., Ghinea, G, "Interactive Services and Scenario Specifications for Satellite-enabled Education", Proc. of RuraLearn 2007, EuropeanCommission - Socrates Programme, Chios, Greece, 24-27 June 2007.
- C. Berge, R.J. Clark, D. Goularas and J.M. Kibii, The Australopithecus Pelvic Morphology (stw-431 and sts 14): The Taxonomic Evidence, Journal of Morphology.Vol. 268, issue 12, pp 1048-1049, 2007.
- D. Goularas, K. Djemal and Y. Mannoussakis, 3D image modelling and specific treatments in orthodontics domain, Journal of Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, Vol. 4, issue 3, pp:111-124, 2007.
- S. Gören, F. J. Ferguson. Test sequence generation for controller verification and test with high coverage. ACM Trans. Design Autom. Electr. Syst. 11(4), 916-38. 2006.
- H.F. Uğurdağ, Y. Şahin, O. Başkirt, S. Dedeoğlu, S. Gören, Y.S. Koçak. Population-based FPGA Solution to Mastermind Game. NASA/ESA Conference on Adaptive Hardware and Systems (AHS), 237-246. 2006.
- Serif, T., El-Haddadeh, R., Stergioulas, L.K., Ghinea, G., Rorris, D., Naoum, N., Makropuolos, C., "Satellite-enabled Interactive Education: An Evaluation of Satellite-based Distance Learning and Network Interoperability Issues", Proc. of the Seminar on Digital Video Broadcasting over Satellite: Present and Future, IET, pp. 75-79, 28 November 2006.
- Emin Erkan Korkmaz, Jun Du, Reda Alhajj, Ken Barker “Combining advantages of new chromosome representation scheme and multi-objective genetic algorithms for better clustering.” Intelligent Data Analysis. May 2006, Vol.10, Number 2, Page(s): 163- 182.
- Korkmaz, E.E.; Ucoluk, G. “A Controlled Genetic Programming Approach for the Deceptive Domain.” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part B, Aug. 2004, Vol.34, Issue 4, Page(s): 1730- 1742.
- S. Gören, F.J. Ferguson. Testing Finite State Machines Based On a Structural Coverage Metric. IEEE International Test Conference (ITC), 773-780. 2002.
- S. Gören, F.J. Ferguson. CHESMIN: A Heuristic for State Reduction of Incompletely Specified Finite State Machines. IEEE/ACM Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), 248-254. 2002.
- S. Gören, F.J. Ferguson. Checking Sequence Generation for Asynchronous Sequential Elements. IEEE International Test Conference (ITC), 406-413. 1999.
- Pak K. Chan, M.J. Boyd, S. Gören, K. Klenk, V. Kodavati, R. Kundu, M. Margolese, J. Sun, K. Suzuki, E. Thorne, X. Wang, J. Xu, M. Zhu. Reducing Compilation Time of Zhong's FPGA-Based SAT Solver. IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM), 308-309. 1999.
- G. Küçük, Ş. Baydere, “Using Dynamic Virtual Ports for the Recovery of Objects in an Agent-based Mobile Computing Environment”, Proceedings of Int’l. Conference on Parallel and Distributed Applications and Techniques (PDPTA’98), Las Vegas, NA, pp.747-753, June 1998.
- Ş. Baydere, O. Demir, G. Devlet, G. Küçük, M.C. Yıldız, N. Çetin, C. Erdil, N. Girgin, “Relocatable Object Creation in a Mobile Computing Environment”, Procedings of Int’l. Conference on Parallel and Distributed Applications and Techniques (PDPTA’97), Las Vegas, NA, pp.1165-1169, June 1997.
- Ş. Baydere, O. Demir, G. Devlet, G. Küçük, M.C. Yıldız, N. Çetin, D.C. Erdil, N. Girgin, “MaROS: A Framework for Application Development on Mobile Hosts”, Procedings of Int’l. Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (Euro-PDS’97), Barcelona, Spain, pp.269-275, June 1997.
- Ş. Baydere, G. Küçük, “Recovering Distributed Applications on Mobile Computers”, Procedings of BAS’97, Ankara, Turkey, pp.74-79, June 1997.
- S. Gören, S. Balkir, G. Dündar, E. Anarim. Novel VLSI architectures for morphological filtering. IEEE Workshop on Nonlinear Image and Signal Processing (NSIP), 875-878. 1995.
- S. Gören, S. Balkır, G. Dündar, E. Anarım. Novel VLSI architectures for morphological filtering (Türkçe). Sinyal İşleme ve Uygulamaları Kurultayı (SIU), A: Görüntü İşleme. 187-192. 1995.